Saturday, September 22, 2012

I have been so busy ...

I have been really busy last week
so I haven't posted in a while.


Last Saturday we went to a
surprise birthday party
for a 30 year old friend of the family.
We played games in the yard
before we celebrated inside.




Monday we had another birthday party.
Charlene turned 22.



We had a delicious dinner with appetizer, main course,
dessert and coffee with cakes,
that Atli and William had prepared.



Tuesday it was finally time for our things to arrive.


It was terrible, much worse than the days when everything was packed down in Dallas.
I tried to separate out what was going to be stored
and what we should take to the rented apartment,
like this sofa that William and Atli are putting into a small trailer.




The small apartment got so stuffed
ta it felt like I was actually living in the storage.



But the cats thought they had been given a really nice playground.
Today we managed to get the apartment almost straightened up.


I didn't unpack the boxes with paintings
so the walls looked pretty empty,
until William suggested
that I should hang up one of my Stars jerseys
with autographs on a nail that was on the wall over the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment